1. Add us to your skype account (royal.students) and leave us a note with the date and hour that suits you best for the skype meeting.
2. Be creative and add something extra to the traditional resume! Create an additional video resume of up to 2 minutes in length. Remember, this will help your employer detect your communication skills and your personal attitude.
Make a short script to know what you will say, and practice a little bit before recording. Include your name, age and place of residence. Talk about your studies, languages spoken, previous experience, professional interests, expectations of the program, and what makes you the best candidate. Be creative and dress properly!
3. We will then start to select a company best suited to fit your profile and needs. This includes sending the companies your documentation, communicating with companies on your behalf, sorting things out and getting a clear idea of the expected tasks. As we are a experienced specialist with many Barcelona companies in our network, all this work we do on your behalf saves you time and makes your internship search more efficient.
Once a suitable company is interested in your profile, the company may want to speak to you by phone. The purpose of the phone interview can be to get more certainty about your skill set, how you would fit in the team or just to introduce themselves to you. This is your time to shine and make a ‘good first impression’, so try and make the most of it. Do some preparation by searching relevant info about the company via the web, do some interview rehearsals with friends, etc. The invitation to the phone interview we send to you by mail (with a cc to your agency), so it is important you check your email and respond a sap.
4. The Training Plan is a document where you explain your Final Project Assignment (Internship) and/or your Professional Interests (Enternship). For Interns, you should include your Employer´s and your University’s contact information. This is a very important document because it is the plan that both you and your employer will follow.
The Training Plan includes a description of the company, the schedule for your program, the number of weeks and hours you plan to fulfill, and a tasks list with projects and completion dates. If there is any change during your internship that was not previously in your Training Plan, you must notify your Training Coach IMMEDIATELY.
The Training Plan must be signed by all parties involved: You, the Host Company, your Tutor (for Interns), and Royal Students. It may be the case that you have to sign different contracts (i.e., the Host Company’s, The University’s and Royal Students´) in order to complete your confirmation. If this is so, make sure to keep your Tutor filled in every step of the way.
5. Finalizing your Confirmation Contract(s) is the last step in the admissions process; afterwards you may book your flight, your flat, and anything else you may need for your internship.
When you arrive your Training Coach will be waiting for you at the airport. He/she will take you to your new apartment and will help you set up everything you need for your Internship/Enternship.
Send C.V. / Video resume
Select the host company that best suits your profile
Sign placement agreement
Welcome to Barcelona!
* Remember to not book any flight until you have a confirmation contract
* It is important that you arrive at least a couple of days before your firstday at the host company
* Get ready to meet your new colleagues
IT IS THAT EASY!
TELL US YOUR DREAM JOB AND WE WILL HELP YOU FIND IT!
WELCOME TO ROYAL STUDENTS´ECOSYSTEM!